Friday, May 25, 2018

Fab Friday #138

Two dang days ... two WHOLE dang days!! That is how long I have been wiped out with whatever nasty thing that has camped itself in my head/sinuses!!! Isn't it AMAZING how quickly we forget how it feels to feel NOT sick??? Urrrggghh!!! Happily, I seem to be on the upswing. SUPER happy I was feeling well enough to stamp ... you KNOW you are sick when you can't even STAMP, right??? Glad to have the Fab Friday Stampin' Challenge to motivate me to get going!

Pretty in Pink!!! Anyone else remember this movie??? Oh man ... I DO!!! (Which, I am sure, ages me!) That's how this color combo makes me feel ... Pretty in Pink!!! I snuck a little Lovely Lipstick into this card, via the new grosgrain ribbon I just got. It's close enough to the Melon Mambo in the DSP that I used ... so I just slipped it in there!!

Stamps: Stitched All Around
Paper: Whisper White, Flirty Flamingo, Powder Pink, Garden Impressions DSP
Ink: Melon Mambo, Flirty Flamingo
Accessories: Springtime Impressions Thinlits Dies, Stitched Labels Framelits Dies, Petal Burst Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Lovely Lipstick Grosgrain Ribbon, Detailed Trio Punch









Pretty, pretty PINKS!









Here's a link to the Fab Friday Challenge Blog so you can play along:

Fab Friday Challenge Blog

Check out the Fab blogs of my fellow Fab Friends:

Mindy Backes
Cindy Beach
Heather Heroldt
Brian King
Amy Koenders
Justin Krieger
Amanda Mertz
Brenda Myers
Jan Tinklenberg

I plan to be TOTALLY WELL this weekend!!! BECAUSE ... I have NO training runs, no out-of-town plans, and NO big family get-togethers happening at my house!!! How AMAZING will that be???

 photo blogsignature_zpsakee3ogk.png

No comments: