Friday, April 13, 2018

Fab Friday #135

I feel creatively reinvigorated!!! I spent last weekend with a bunch of my Stampin' Up friends in Las Vegas at OnStage!!! Oh My GOOOOSH!!! I got a sneak peek into the new catalog that will be coming out in June ... and I'm going to go BANKRUPT!!! I brought a few goodies home and was able to incorporate at least ONE new stamp into this week's Fab Friday Challenge!

I feel like I have been in a rut for ... um ... FOREVER!!! I haven't really liked much of ANYthing I have created in quite a while. But this card makes me SOOOO happy!!! I like the colors, I like the layout, AND I LOVE citrus! So there you go!

Stamps: Lemon Zest, Detailed with Love
Paper: Whisper White, Flirty Flamingo, Bubbles & Fizz DSP
Ink: Flirty Flamingo, Daffodil Delight, Lemon Lime Twist
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Lemon Building Punch, Petal Burst Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Basic Polka Dots Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Linen Thread







Nice sketch!! I will definitely use this again!








Here's a link to the Fab Friday Challenge Blog so you can play along:

Fab Friday Challenge Blog

Check out the Fab blogs of my fellow Fab Friends:

Mindy Backes
Cindy Beach
Heather Heroldt
Brian King
Amy Koenders
Justin Krieger
Amanda Mertz
Brenda Myers
Jan Tinklenberg

I will be on the road again this weekend ... with my hubby!!! We are headed down to Phoenix to make a furniture delivery for a client. Good thing I have an awesome son who is willing to come and stay at our house to keep an eye on things AND take care of our doggie!

 photo blogsignature_zpsakee3ogk.png

No comments: