Monday, March 19, 2018

Monday Montage #112



Rain, snow, sunshine, snow again ... spring is really working on getting here!! And so are the Monday Montage girls! I'm excited!!!



As the seasons are TRYING to change, I am TRYING to help them along!! I love making banners ... and I haven't had a "spring" one to hang up before! I figured now was the PERFECT time to take care of that.

Stamps: NONE
Paper: Pear Pizzazz, Powder Pink, Tangerine Tango, Vellum, Whole Lot of Lovely Designer Series Paper
Ink: NONE
Accessories: Whisper White Grosgrain Ribbon (retired), 3/8" Burlap Ribbon, Gold Library Clips, Butterflies Thinlits, Mini Stapler (retired), Stitched Shapes Thinlits, May Flowers Framelits, Flower Brads (retired), Alphabet Essentials Bigz Dies (retired), Linen Banners (from Michaels!)

Here's a more close-up view ... colors, butterflies, flowers! I even dipped into some of my "vintage" (aka "retired") goodies to complete the look. I have always loved the Bigz Rosette Die (NEVER going to get rid of that one!)! The Essentials Alphabet Dies are also always going to remain in my cupboard ... of COURSE I bought them RIGHT before I found out they were going to retire! And the little flower brads??? I NEARLY "donated" those to the local elementary school a while back ... but I'm kind of glad I didn't, as they made the PERFECT accent!!

We have had THREE snowstorms since last Thursday ... which we have REALLY needed! It's all melted already, but I wouldn't be surprised if we ended up with more before the week is through!

Click "Back" for Kaitlyn Zumbach and "Next" for Amy O'Neill ... beautiful, beautiful, BEAUTIFUL!


 photo blogsignature_zpsakee3ogk.png

No comments: