Sunday, February 18, 2018

Monday Montage #110

It's SNOWING!!! We are watching the Olympic Games IN the house ... and it's FINALLY snowing OUTSIDE the house!! We have had maybe THREE snowstorms (most of which have been really nothing) this entire winter!! We are supposed to get at least 6 inches in my neighborhood by tomorrow! WOOOHOOOO!!! Thanks to the Monday Montage blog hoppers, I also got to STAMP in my (still) clean stamp room! I have missed having this space SOOOO much!! It's GREAT!!


I have been DYING to use this Party Pandas SAB set. And I have really struggled with WHAT to do with it that doesn't look like things I've already seen. So, in my own true use-too-many-tools style, I kept adding and adding and adding to this ... it's HARD for me to NOT to!!! I tried to make this look kind of like a bamboo tree ... not quite, but not too bad!

Supplies: Party Pandas
Paper: Basic Black, Early Espresso, Always Artichoke, Old Olive
Ink:  Basic Black, Always Artichoke, Old Olive, Pear Pizzazz
Accessories: May Flowers Thinlits Dies, Swirly Scribbles Thinlits Dies, Bitty Banner Punch (retired), Layered Leaves Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing gFolder, Burlap Ribbon

I didn't realize until Saturday evening that I actually have tomorrow OFF!! (It's President's Day!)! Since we are self employed, we don't get a lot of holiday time ... but there is some sorta schedule, and I ALWAYS forget that President's Day is one weird day that we DO take off!!! So YAY for THAT!!

Click "Back" for Melissa Stout and "Next" for Amy O'Neill ... they are always better-better-BEST!!


 photo blogsignature_zpsakee3ogk.png