Friday, September 1, 2017

Fab Friday #120

Greetings from the Happiest Place On Earth (aka Disneyland!) ... and welcome to Fab Friday!!! We still have two days to go ... and a race to run on each day ... and we are ALREADY tired!! I'm here with my besties and fellow stampin' girl, Bree Renwick. We ran the Disneyland Half Marathon three years ago and decided to come back for MORE (so, we are doing both the Half AND the 10K - on separate days, of course!). Adventure awaits!!

The color combo for this week's Fab Friday Challenge made me think of all things groovy ... and the 70's ... which I remember ... which some of you do not ... because you weren't even BORN yet ... which is depressing ... but I digress ... I couldn't get the "Mystery Van" from "Scooby Doo" out of my head when I saw these colors. And I couldn't let the concept of flowers and grooviness pass me by! I got some happy goin' on RIGHT here!

Stamps: Daisy Delight
Paper: Whisper White, Lemon Lime Twist, Peekaboo Peach, Tranquil Tide, Diamond Dust Glimmer Paper
Ink: Tranquil Tide
Accessories:  Daisy Punch, Circle Framelits, Polka Dot Basics Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Simply Scored Board








Riiiiggghhhttt Onnnnn ...











Here's a link to the Fab Friday Challenge Blog so you can play along:

Fab Friday Challenge Blog

Check out the Fab blogs of my fellow Fab Friends:

Mindy Backes
Cindy Beach
Heather Heroldt
Brian King
Amy Koenders
Justin Krieger
Amanda Mertz
Brenda Myers
Jan Tinklenberg

Time to hop over to all things Disneyland ... slept like a ROCK after walking around the parks all day yesterday so I'm refueled and ready to go!

 photo blogsignature_zpsakee3ogk.png

1 comment:

songbird cindi said...

Wendy, I love this card, but I think your supply list is from a different project! :)