Friday, August 4, 2017

Fab Friday #118

Don't ya just love a day when you wake up early (but not TOO early!) without an alarm clock??? The sun is shining, the birds are singing, I have a very long "to-do" list, but I've already checked a couple of things off!!! This is gonna be a GOOD day!!! And why not???? It's also FAB FRIDAY!!!

When all else fails, go back to butterflies!!! That works for ME!!! I am going to admit that this color challenge had me a little stumped. It's a combo I probably never would have thought up on my own, but I really, really like it!! I just wanted to do something GOOD with it!!! In the end, I am quite happy with how this turned out ... I need more NEW stampy stuff!!! Bwahahaha!!

Stamps: Beautiful Bouquet
Paper: Whisper White, Flirty Flamingo, Melon Mambo, Lemon Lime Twist
Ink: Flirty Flamingo, Lemon Lime Twist
Accessories: Polka Dot Basics Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Corner Rounder Punch, Layering Circles Framelits Dies, Butterfles Thinlits Dies, Rhinestone Basics









Ooooooo!!!! I likey!!!











Here's a link to the Fab Friday Challenge Blog so you can play along:

Fab Friday Challenge Blog

Check out the Fab blogs of my fellow Fab Friends:

Mindy Backes
Cindy Beach
Heather Heroldt
Brian King
Amy Koenders
Justin Krieger
Amanda Mertz
Brenda Myers
Jan Tinklenberg

Now that I am finished, I can check this off my "to do" list!!! Don't ya just LOVE that feeling of accomplishment??? My list has a good chance of getting finished today!! That, in and of itself, is nothing short of a Christmas Miracle!!

 photo blogsignature_zpsakee3ogk.png

No comments: