Sunday, July 30, 2017

Monday Montage #98

Running, running, running!!! This just seems to be the story of my life (literally AND figuratively). Can I make an AWFUL confession??? Sigh ... remember the Great Flood of Christmas 2016?? For those of you who missed it, we had to tear out about 30% of the ceiling in our basement ONE WEEK before Christmas ... the portion that happens to be directly above my craft room ... and it was RAINING (or should I say we had a WATERFALL)!! It was a MESS!!! My stamp cabinet got demolished when the guys were trying to move it out of the way to avoid the rain ... and I have MILES and MILES of piles that were created. The confession??? I STILL haven't cleaned it up and put it back together ... so stamping is tricky ... but Monday Montage is keeping me going!!

Another true confession??? I just discovered TODAY (whilst making my card) that I somehow MISSED ordering the "bundle" for this "Beautiful Bouquet" set!! REALLY???? How does that even HAPPEN??? I have done that more than a handful of times. GRRRRRrrrr!!! Something ELSE I need to add to my NEXT order!! But the flowers are pretty ...

Stamps: Beautiful Bouquet
Paper: Tranquil Tide, Powder Pink, Night of Navy, Whisper White
Ink: Tranquil Tide, Powder Pink, Night of Navy, Berry Bliss
Accessories: Layering Circles Framelits, Night of Navy 1/2" Gingham Ribbon

So ... putting it in BLACK&WHITE ... I plan to spend at least ONE HOUR every day this week working on cleaning up and reorganizing my craft room. This just HAS to happen. It's been hard ... the struggle is real!!! With my daughter's wedding it was put on the VERY BACK burner ... and every time I go and look at it I sigh and turn around. It's SO much work!! But it HAS to be DONE!

Click "Back" for Melissa Stout and "Next" for Amy O'Neill ... every time I look at their creations it ends up costing me MONEY!!! They are AWESOME!!


 photo blogsignature_zpsakee3ogk.pngMon

No comments: