Friday, March 3, 2017

Fab Friday #107

The sun is shining ... and I can actually see BLUE sky!!! This is what I would REALLY call a FAB FRIDAY!!! And I haven't had a chance to make any cards for a little while, so it was fun playing with paper and such!!

We are in FULL WEDDING MODE at my house!!! Wedding dress, reception venue, invitations, bridesmaid dresses, suits, flowers, photographer ... we have something in the works for pretty much EVERY aspect of my daughter's upcoming wedding in May ... I just hope it all comes together smoothly.

I am loving the little "window cutouts" from the Window Box Thinlits dies. They are SO super cute!! And SO super FUN to use!!! I deviated slightly from the actual sketch ... but since these are put out there for our "inspiration", I just rolled with it!!

Stamps: Designer Tee (SAB)
Paper: Crumb Cake, Tangerine Tango, Whisper White, Party Animal DSP
Ink: Pacific Point
Accessories: Window Box Thinlits Dies, Project Life Cards & Labels Framelits Dies, Designer Dots Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Stitched Shapes Framelits, 3/8" Metallic Ribbon Combo Pack (SAB), Project Life Corner Rounder Punch






See? I more or less stuck to it ... kinda ... more or less ...







Here's a link to the Fab Friday Challenge Blog so you can play along:

Fab Friday Challenge Blog

Check out the Fab blogs of my fellow Fab Friends:

Mindy Backes
Cindy Beach
Heather Heroldt
Brian King
Amy Koenders
Justin Krieger
Amanda Mertz
Brenda Myers
Jan Tinklenberg

I really need to clean my house and do laundry! Is that a thing??? I guess so!!! Too much running around happens too much of the time. I'm going to use wedding prep as my excuse for pretty much EVERYthing that is falling behind in my universe right now ... hahaha! Because I CAN!!

 photo blogsignature_zpsakee3ogk.png

No comments: