Sunday, October 30, 2016

Monday Montage #81


Boo to you and Happy Halloween!!! Welcome to another edition of Monday Montage!!! Y'all KNOW how much I love Halloween ... I mean, it IS my favorite holiday! Despite that ... I had to make a non-Halloween/Fall card ... I just felt it was time to move on because EVERYthing I have made for the last long while feels the SAME!!

And this is what I came up with. I have seen several people posting samples of how they turned the Fox Building punch into a teddy bear ... HAD to try one myself! Couldn't decide if I wanted to go with a "boy" themed card or a "girl" themed card ... so I made one that would work for EITHER!!

Stamps: Sunshine Sayings, Swirly Bird
Paper: Tip Top Taupe, Soft Sky, Very Vanilla, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Pink Pirouette, Soft Suede
Ink: Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Soft Sky
Accessories: Fox Builder Punch, Swirly Scribbles Thinlits, Project Life Cards & Labels Framelits Dies, Circle Framelits, Owl Builder Punch, Cableknit Textured Impressions Embossing Folder

This is the first year in about the last TEN years that my next-door neighbor hasn't done a SUPERDELUXE spook alley sorta deal in his yard. While I am KINDA sad about it, I am also hoping that that means we will NOT be getting over 500 trick-or-treaters this year. I don't mind a lot of trick-or-treaters unless they are 20-somethings ... which is what we seem to get a LOT of when the spook alley next door happens!! Who knows?? We may get just as many anyway, since I have a feeling some of the "regulars" will be stopping by looking for the spook alley that once was. At least my house is all decorated and lit up ... time will tell!!

Click "Back" for Melissa Stout and "Next" for Amy O'Neill ... you will NOT be disappointed no matter WHICH direction you choose (just be sure to go ALL THE WAY around to see what these girls have come up with!)!


 photo blogsignature_zpsakee3ogk.png

No comments: