Friday, August 19, 2016

Fab Friday #94

 
Well ... THIS blog post has been an EDUCATION!!! Have any of your ever tried to blog from an iPhone or iPad?? I can now OFFICIALLY say that I HAVE!!! Even after downloading a $5 app I was struggling ... So this blog post is being created from my iPhone ... It's a good thing I have MAD texting skills!!  Happy Fab Friday!!
Gonna be honest ... I went out of town and totally SPACED that this was Fab Friday week!! Luckily for me, I still had this card from OnStage that I hadn't posted yet ... And it is only made from ONE of the new In Colors ... So I'm gonna say that counts!!

Stamps: Fabulous Flora
Paper: Whisper White, 2016-2018 In Colors DSP Stack
Ink: Dapper Denim, Pool Party, Soft Sky
Accessories: Ovals Framelits, Dapper Denim Ruched Rivbon, Tags & Labels Framelits, Linen Thread

 






See all the purdy colors???








Here's a link to the Fab Friday Challenge Blog so you can play along:

Fab Friday Challenge Blog

Check out the Fab blogs of my fellow Fab Friends:

Mindy Backes
Cindy Beach
Heather Heroldt
Brian King
Amy Koenders
Justin Krieger
Amanda Mertz
Brenda Myers
Jan Tinklenberg

It's been a lovely couple of days up in Park City with my bestie, Tammy. I'm typing this at 11:30pm on Thursday evening ... We are planning on going to the Utah Olympic Park in the morning and taking a ride on the Extreme Tubing Run (it's the Nordic ski jump without snow!!)!!! We are both hoping we don't DIE!!! I will keep you posted if I survive ...

 photo blogsignature_zpsakee3ogk.png

No comments: