Friday, July 15, 2016

What Is Happening???

It's kind of amazing ... a "Christmas Miracle" if you will. I am writing a blog post that is NOT part of a blog hop of ANY kind!!! WHAT is happening??? How is this even POSSIBLE??? I haven't done this for quite some time!!! I'm trying to get back into the habit of posting more. Which means I am going to try to create more. Crazy, right???

I actually DID have a reason for making this card. I am hosting today's Free for All Challenge over on Splitcoaststampers. The challenge is to create something with some sort of frame on it (ANY shape or size ... stamped, diecut, punched, embossed ... any kind of frame!). I kind of have a "thing" for frames on my cards. I seem to keep coming back to it again and again. It has been my "go to" thing when I can't think of anything else!!

Stamps: Sunshine Sayings
Paper: Crumb Cake, Dapper Denim, Pear Pizzazz, Very Vanilla, Daffodil Delight
Ink: Dapper Denim, Whisper White
Accessories: Sunshine Wishes Thinlits, Project Life Cards & Labels Thinlits, Flourish Thinlits, Tags & Labels Framelits, Large Polka Dots TIEF, Linen Thread

I'm getting excited for this weekend. Saturday, actually. We are throwing a bridal shower for my nephew's bride to be (who happens to be my daughter's BFF). I am going to be doing a LOT of cooking and goodie making until then!!! Getting SO excited for the wedding (which is going to be on July 30). It seems it was just yesterday that I was taking care of my nephew as a newborn!! Sheesh!!!

 photo blogsignature_zpsakee3ogk.png

No comments: