Friday, July 22, 2016

Fab Friday #92






Smiley from Millan.NetIt's SOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOTTTT!!!! I'm MELTING!!! I'm MELTING!!! Whataworldwhataworld!!! Hahahaha!!! Maybe SOME of you will get that movie line/quote (hint-hint ... it's kinda where my blog got it's name!!)! We've been pushing 100 degree PLUS here in Salt Lake City every dang day!! So when I looked at this week's colors and saw CHRISTMAS in JULY ... I just wasn't feeling the vibe ... so I went with summer instead!!

Stamps: Fresh Fruit, Gorgeous Grunge
Paper: Very Vanilla, Garden Green, Real Red
Ink: Garden Green, Real Red, Wink of Stella
Accessories: Swirly Scribbles Thinlits, Squares Framelits, Project Life Cards & Labels Framelits, Silver Sequin Trim







These colors really work ANY time of the year, right???







Here's a link to the Fab Friday Challenge Blog so you can play along:

Fab Friday Challenge Blog

Check out the Fab blogs of my fellow Fab Friends:

Mindy Backes
Cindy Beach
Heather Heroldt
Brian King
Amy Koenders
Justin Krieger
Amanda Mertz
Brenda Myers

Maybe I will go to the store and buy one of those kiddie pools ... and then fill it up with ICE and jump IN!!! Sheesh!!! I have a half marathon to run with my son on Monday (really excited about THAT!)!! I'm hoping that the fact that we are starting at 6:00 am up the canyon is going to help the temperature (it SHOULD!)!!

 photo blogsignature_zpsakee3ogk.png

No comments: