Sunday, June 26, 2016

Monday Montage #72

I love weekends. I think most of us love weekends ... and they seem to be over before they have even started most of the time!! We went up with the fam to our one of our favorite spots for the weekend ... Bear Lake!!! It's so relaxing and so much fun! And the best way to cap off the weekend is with a blog hop with the Monday Montage girls!! YAY!!!

How freakin' ADORABLE is this picture??? Are you KIDDING me???? This is my grand-niece, Sammy. This girl has SO much energy and SO much personality ... seems the birds think she is pretty great as well ... I made this as one of my OnStage samples ... hadn't done a traditional scrapbook page in quite a while. This was FUN!!

Stamps: Crazy About You
Paper: Flirty Flamingo, Emerald Envy, Daffodil Delight, Peekaboo Peach, Basic Black, Whisper White, 2016-2018 In Color Designer DSP Stack
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: Project Life Moments Like These Cards & Accessories, Project Life Cards & Labels Framelits, Botanical Builders Framelits, Banners Framelits, Little Letters Thinlits (Retired), White Jute Ribbon (Retired), Linen Thread, Mini Stapler

Time for a little Project Life!! (This was ALSO something I made for OnStage - as is the following layout!). I took three of my favorite pictures I had taken with each of my kids in the last few years ... they are fun. I'm glad they have grown up into such great humans ... and that we are friends as well!

Stamps: None!
Paper: 2016-2018 In Color Designer DSP Stack, Whisper White
Ink: Project Life Pen
Accessories: Project Life Moments Like These Cards and Accessories, Gold Sequin Trim, Burlap Ribbon (Retired), Linen Thread, Gold Baker's Twine


This is my boy!!! He double majored in college and this was the day he received TWO Bachelor's Degrees!!! I couldn't be more proud!!! (And we trudged clear across campus so we could take this photo with the "Y" in the background ... go Cougars!!) He's gearing up to start his Master's degree in the fall ... where DOES the time go???

Stamps: Gorgeous Grunge
Paper: 2016-2018 In Color Designer DSP Stack, Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Dapper Denim, Typeset DSP (Retired), Gold Foil DSP, Vellum
Ink: Dapper Denim, Crumb Cake
Accessories: Project Life Moments Like These Cards and Accessories, Large Numbers Thinlits, Hexagon Hive Thinlit (Retired), Word Window Punch (Retired), Project Life Cards & Labels Framelits, Linen Thread, Burlap Ribbon (Retired), Decorative Dots Textured Impressions Embossing Folder

Click "Back" for Melissa Stout and "Next" for Amy O'Neill ... ALWAYS something awesome from EACH of them!!


 photo blogsignature_zpsakee3ogk.png

No comments: