Sunday, October 18, 2015

Monday Montage #54

So ... here I am ... AGAIN ... working on some digital stuff!!! I am STILL keeping the home fires burning at my cousin's house (which I will be doing until Tuesday). I honestly do not know HOW single mamas do it!!! I know that when my kids were little that I was the one who did most of the things with them and took them hither and yon for lessons and play dates and activities and what-not ... but I also know that I was SO grateful that my husband was home at the end of the day and I could get him to take over while I went and sat in a coma somewhere to unwind!!! I think that I have been riding the train through Crazy Town all dang week! Sheesh ... but I digress ...

I created this layout using MDS (which, I know, is retired!) ... however, I DID use the download called "2015 Seasonal Snapshot" which also mirrors the "tactile" version that you can actually buy from Stampin' Up (I'm getting pretty hooked on the Project Life stuff!)! I cheated and added a couple of old "retired" embellishments from MDS ... couldn't help myself!

My son and I did a hike up to the top of Squaw Peak in September ... it was a LOT of steep uphill kinda stuff, but the views were A-MAZ-ING, the company was great (thanks, Devan!), and it kinda smelled like magic (LOVE the way everything smells as the seasons start to change).

Stamps:  NONE
Paper: 2015 Season Snapshot (digital)
Ink:  NONE
Accessories:  MDS files - Season of Style Washi Tape (retired), Warm Weather Woodcuts (retired)

Click "Back" for Melissa Stout and "Next" for Amy O'Neill ... these ladies got it goin' ON!!!

 photo blogsignature_zps8e79d50b.png

1 comment:

brrenwick said...

Love this page! Makes me want to come visit you right now! XOXO