Sunday, October 4, 2015

Monday Montage #53

October ... fall ... the sights, the smells, the decorations!!! Happy to report that my Halloween decor is FINALLY all up!! I spent the better part of last Saturday making some fun things with my daughter to hang in HER college abode it makes my heart happy to know that she is as excited about Halloween as I am (and that I have trained her properly!)! The Monday Montage girls are at it again ... and I'm excited to share with you what I made!



For some reason I have had the HARDEST time shifting seasons with my body and brain this year ... I'm still clinging onto Summer with the tips of my fingernails! However, after my run on Saturday through the canyon (which smelled AMAZING, by the way), I think I am starting to let the change happen. So I actually stamped a very "fall"-looking card ...

Stamps: Kinda Eclectic, Six-Sided Sampler (sentiment)
Paper: Mossy Meadow, Tangelo Twist, Very Vanilla
Ink: Mossy Meadow, Tangelo Twist, Hello Honey
Accessories: White Jute Ribbon (sponged with Hello Honey), Chalk Talk Framelits, Washi Punch, Into the Woods Elements, Linen Thread

Before I know it the month of October will be OVER ... I have MANY adventures planned, so I know that it's going to be QUICK!!

Click "Back" for Melissa Stout and "Next" for Amy O'Neill ... so much creativity and inspiration from BOTH of them!!

 photo blogsignature_zps8e79d50b.png

No comments: