Friday, October 9, 2015

I've Fallen in a Rut and I Can't Get UP!!!

In a rut, in a rut, in a rut-rut-rut! For the first time in MONTHS my craft room has been clean for more than a day or two ... which makes it INFINITELY much more fun to go and spend some time creating! However, each time I go to make something, it seems I end up crafting down the same path ... and everything I make ends up looking like everything else I make!!!! I really need to get out more ...

I made this card as my sample for today's Free for All Challenge over on Splitcoaststampers (aka SCS). I called the challenge "50 Shades of ... Purple!" I love purple ... a LOT!! And I especially love how it can be adapted to create for ANY season during the year ... purple ALWAYS looks good!!

Stamps: Vintage Leaves, Writing Notes, Happy Scenes, Gorgeous Grunge
Paper: Very Vanilla Rich Razzleberry, Elegant Eggplant, Wisteria Wonder
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Elegant Eggplant, Wisteria Wonder
Accessories: Leaflets Framelits Dies, Mini Treat Bag Framelits, Washi Punch, Gold Sequin Trim, Linen Thread, White Perfect Accents (colored with gold Sharpie)

Believe it or not, I am leavin' on a jet plane later today ... I'm headed to ... wait for it ... FLORIDA!!! By MYSELF!!! I'm actually going to be little-one sitting for my cousins ... and they just so happen to live just a few short miles from ... wait for it ... DISNEYWORLD!! I am leaving a little early so that I can spend a couple of days running around in circles like a crazy person ... but I am SO excited!!! Pictures to follow for SURE!!

Have a splendid weekend!!! (Isn't splendid such a GOOD word???)
 photo blogsignature_zps8e79d50b.png

2 comments:

mudmaven said...

Enjoy your time away! Disney should be great at this time of the year. You may be in a rut, rut, rut, but you still inspire me greatly! Love this card.
~chris

Tanya said...

Well, this is gorgeous soooo I say "Stay there!" :) I love the notebook base and the splatter with the candy dots!