Friday, June 12, 2015

Fab Friday #66

SQUEEEEEEE!!!! (That's the sound ya make when you have NEW stampy goodness in the house!!) I wish I had MORE time to play (I'm working on some decorations for a friend's wedding that is NEXT week!) ... but I DID squeeze a little time to play with this week's Fab Friday Stampin' Challenge.

I LOVE having a place to "start" when someone gives me a sketch or a color scheme ... this week's sketch is SO much fun!!! I just had a hard time NOT adding more and more stuff!!! Sometimes I don't know where to stop!!!

Stamps: Awesomely Artisitic
Paper: Very Vanilla, Pool Party, Watermelon Wonder, Tip-Top Taupe, Typeset DSP, Gold Glimmer DSP, Vellum
Ink: Pool Party, Tip-Top Taupe, Watermelon Wonder
Accessories: Circles Framelites Dies, Project Life Cards and Labels Framelits, Project Life Paper Clips Thinlits Dies, Venetian Crochet Trim







Here's the sketch!!









Excited to see what all of our challenge players come up with!!

Here's a link to the Fab Friday Challenge Blog so you can play along:

Fab Friday Challenge Blog

Check out the Fab blogs of my fellow Fab Friends:

Mindy Backes
Cindy Beach
Heather Heroldt
Brian King
Justin Krieger
Amanda Mertz
Brenda Myers
Pam Steckman
Jan Tinklenberg

Hoping to survive the weekend!! Not the LEAST of which is my FOURTH 1/2 marathon ... this is the SAME one I did last year as my "first" ... the scenery is going to be BEAUTIFUL!!

 photo blogsignature_zps8e79d50b.png

No comments: