Sunday, April 19, 2015

Monday Montage #41



Welcome to Monday Montage!!! Because of Easter and everyone's caRAZY lives, we took a little stampin' vacation ... but we are BACK!!!!

Well ... my old protective cover on my Mac finally gave up the ghost ... it was falling apart in more than one way, so I finally DITCHED it!!! Got this new one (and it's TIFFANY BLUE!!) ... and of COURSE it needed a NEW and FUN design on it!! So I went to work with some images from MDS (which, sadly, is "retiring" soon ... WAAAHHHH!), some vinyl and my trusty Silhouette (which FINALLY is fixed and seems to be working well again!)! This is what I came up with ...

Stamps: NONE!
Paper:  White Vinyl
Ink:   NONE!
Accessories:Silhouette eCutter, My Digital Studio (MDS)
MDS Downloads:Life is All Around (Adventure), Next in Line (Bracket Flourish)

Hope your week is full of sunshine and SMILES!!!

Click "Back" to see Melissa Stout's lovely brilliance, and/or the "Next" button to see Amy O'Neill super clever creations!

 photo blogsignature_zps8e79d50b.png

2 comments:

Cathy Casey said...

I just love how this came out Wendy! I will be so sad to bid farewell to MDS too...wahhhh!

brrenwick said...

This turned out awesome!! Loving the Tiffany blue!