Friday, March 6, 2015

Fab Friday #59

Whoa, Nellie!!! The past week has be ca-RAYzy in my universe!!! Ya know how sometimes it feels like you have "nothing" (so to speak) on your calendar, and then WHAM!! Everything falls on top of everything else???? Since last Thursday I had a wedding shower for my friend's daughter (who is also my daughter's friend! Hahaha!), spent two days at a girl's youth camp, worked two full days at my job (for which I am part time), and spent THREE days in Disneyland!!! I think I am toast!! And I STILL need to write an epic blog post ... from an event that happened last October ... and I wanna do it justice ... but I digress ...

Welcome to Fab Friday!!! (Yesterday seemed like a Monday to me, so I am TOTALLY messed up!)!! I was actually going to bail on this week's challenge because I am semi-brain-dead at the moment ... but I just decided to get 'er done (I think I have only missed one Fab Friday since its inception ... possibly two). Butterflies always make me happy, so I just decided to jump in with BOTH feet (and both of my butterfly punches!)!

Stamps: NONE!
Paper: Calypso Coral, Blushing Bride, Hello Honey, Whisper White, Subltes Designer Series Paper Stack (Blushing Bride), Gold Soiree DSP, Lullaby DSP
Ink: Calypso Coral
Accessories: Elegant Butterfly Punch, Bitty Butterfly Punch, Hexagon Punch, Hello You Thinlits Dies, Hexagon Hive Thinlits Die, Tea Lace Paper Doily, Blushing Bride Chevron Ribbon, Subtles Candy Dots, Pearl Basics





See the pretty colors???? Oooooooo!!!!






I'm still hooked on my "white phase" ... I seem to be stuck there ...

Here's a link to the Fab Friday Challenge Blog so you can play along:

Fab Friday Challenge Blog

Check out the Fab blogs of my fellow Fab Friends:

Mindy Backes
Cindy Beach
Heather Heroldt
Brian King
Justin Krieger
Amanda Mertz
Brenda Myers
Pam Steckman
Jan Tinklenberg

Have a Fab Weekend!!! I plan to go snowshoeing AND celebrating my (GULP!) 30th wedding anniversary (which seems kinda impossible, since I'm only 27!!!)

 photo blogsignature_zps8e79d50b.png

2 comments:

Gloria Shirr (purpleglo) said...

Gorgeous card Wendy! I may have to try this one someday! You did a fabulous job and no stamping. Amazing! Hope things slow down a little bit for you. I know life does get hectic at times. Have a great day! Hugs, Gloria

http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

Beth W. said...

Well, I'm glad you participated in the challenge-I LOVE your card!! I can't wait to make some up. And HAPPY, HAPPY 30TH ANNIVERSARY!!!! That's wonderful :). --Beth