Sunday, November 16, 2014

Stamp Review Crew - Amazing Birthday Edition

Welcome to the Stamp Review Crew Blog Hop!! This week we are playing with "Amazing Birthday" ... I forgot how much I really like this set! It's super great because you can use it for ANY age group ... AND it works for dudes AND dudettes!!! So let's get started!!

Sometimes I have a very difficult time working with HUGE sentiment-y types of stamps ... this one, however, is one of my all-time faves!! I mean, what's NOT to love about it??? It's so dang HAPPY!!

Stamps: Amazing Birthday
Paper: Crumb Cake, Crisp Cantaloupe, Whisper White, In Color, 2013-2015 Designer Series Paper Stack, Champagne Glimmer DSP
Ink: Early Espresso, Crisp Cantaloupe
Accessories: Large Polka Dot Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Burlap Ribbon, Natural Chevron Ribbon, 3/4" Circle Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, What's Up Punch, Linen Thread, Venetian Crochet Trim








LOTS to love in this set, right???












Next up?? Ann Schach!!! She is FABULOUS!! (Clicking on the "previous blog" icon will take you to the equally-fabulous Adriana Benitez!)



 photo blogsignature_zps8e79d50b.png

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

You've sure made this image shine! I love the burlap layers and glimmer arrow, everything is so fun!

Tanya Boser said...

Wendy, you are a master at layering with the ribbons and trims! This is gorgeous :)

Yapha said...

Gorgeous card, Wendy! I love those colors, especially with the burlap and the gold.

Ann Schach said...

Wow, Wendy! Great colors and fabulous texture! What a great layout, too! This is one of my faves for sure...

Anonymous said...

Wow, Wendy! I love your color combo on this one...absolutely gawjus, gf! Had to pin so I can CASE!

Mike said...

Amazing card. I especially like the band around the middle.

Rochelle Blok said...

I LOVE this card! Love the layers, love the colours, love all the elements! What a fantastic job you did! Will have to 'pin' this one!

Carol Carriveau said...

Very pretty and festive - love the glimmer!

stressfreestamping said...

I love all of your layers here! The colors you chose are so yummy too. What a beautiful creation!