Friday, November 21, 2014

Fab Friday #55

Woot-WOOT!!! Not only is today FRIDAY ... it's FAB FRIDAY!!! I always LOVE what my fellow Fab friends have to share ... they come up with SO many creative ideas!

I seem to be addicted to the Burlap Ribbon ... and the Gold Sequin Trim ... but I was able to stop myself from using THAT on here as well (I wish that SU made ROLLS and ROLLS of different colors of sequin trim). I am thinking it is time for me to get busy and get my Christmas card figured out ... sigh ... the next month is gonna be BUSY!!

Stamps: Festival of Trees
Paper: Garden Green, Sahara Sand, Whisper White, Trim the Tree DSP, Red a Glimmer Paper, Champagne Glimmer Paper, Gold Foil DSP
Ink: Garden Green, Sahara Sand
Accessories: Tree Punch, On Point Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack (star punch), Bitty Banners Framelits, Burlap Ribbon, Gold 1/8" Ribbon, Real Red 3/8" Satin Woven Ribbon, Watercolor Wonder Washi Tape, Sewing Machine








Love me a good sketch ...












I also used this as my sample for today's Free for All Challenge over on SCS ... I called it "Grab and Go!". The idea was to take the most recent thing you have purchased with which to be crafty AND have NOT used ... and to throw it in the mix. I used the Trim the Tree DSP, which I just got in the mail last Wednesday. I also used my Festival of Trees stamp set and tree punch ... I've had those for a while, but hadn't used THOSE yet either (I guess I have too much stuff ... REALLY??? ... Nah .....)!

Here's a link to the Fab Friday Challenge Blog so you can play along:

Fab Friday Challenge Blog

Check out the Fab blogs of my fellow Fab Friends:

Mindy Backes
Cindy Beach
Brian King
Justin Krieger
Amanda Mertz
Brenda Myers
Marla Reed
Pam Steckman
Jan Tinklenberg

This has been one of THOSE weeks ... and I'm going to be running like a chicken with my head cut off for at least the next two days. Why are some weeks like this???? I'm TOTALLY gonna enjoy me a NAP on Sunday afternoon, that's for SURE!

 photo blogsignature_zps8e79d50b.png

1 comment:

Amanda Mertz said...

Love those neutral trees with the pops of red and green! I'm thinking that gold foil might make it on my next order! I need to figure out my Christmas cards too....times a-wasting! Have a great weekend! TFS!