Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Make Today Ridiculously Amazing!

Happy Wednesday! And why NOT??? I wasn't so sure what to think of this stamp set when it came with our bag of goodies at Convention ... but the more and more I see of it, the more and more I like it!! And the sentiment pretty much says it all, don'tcha think?

My stamp club girls also got to make this card last week ... I did the sewing ahead of time for them (yeah, my sewing machine sitting on the table just makes me feel the need to use it!!)! Strawberry Slush and Coastal Cabana look SUPER yummy together!

Stamps: Amazing Birthday
Paper:  Strawberry Slush, Coastal Cabana, Crumb Cake, Whisper White,
Ink:  Strawberry Slush, Coastal Cabana, Crumb Cake, 2013-2015 In Color Collection DSP Stack, Silver Glimmer
Accessories: 1/1/4" Square Punch, Banner Framelits, Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack (Star), Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Silver Bakers Twine, Sewing Machine

Have I ever mentioned that I registered for the Disneyland Half Marathon on Labor Day Weekend?? (Yeah, registration was clear back in January!) Part of the fun is that my bestie, Bree Renwick, will be joining me!!! She is dressing up as Minnie Mouse, while I am dressing as Tinkerbell. I started working on my "getup" for the race ... I'll share with y'all once I get finished! I am SO excited!!

 photo blogsignature_zps8e79d50b.png

1 comment:

Carol Carriveau said...

Love your colors, layers...great card!