Friday, August 29, 2014

Fab Friday #49

Hello, everyone!! Welcome to this week's Fab Friday Challenge!!! We are getting back in the swing of things this week with a really fun sketch for all y'all to play with ... SEE??

I have been REALLY wanting this "Yee-haw" photopolymer set since the very SECOND I saw it during Convention in July. Ca-YOOT!! I see a LOT of potential with this baby ... SO happy to have it in my stampy repertoire!

Stamps: Yee-haw
Paper:  Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Basic Gray, Smoky Slate, Very Vanilla
Ink:  Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Basic Gray
Accessories:  Woodgrain Textured Impressions Emobssing Folder, What's Up Punch, 1" Circle Punch, 1 1/4" Square Punch, Wooden Elements Embellishments, Linen Thread





See the sketch??? Don't ya just LOVE it??? This one is really actually quite versatile ... the square "panel" can be used to highlight just about ANYthing!!





Here's a link to the Fab Friday Challenge Blog so you can play along:

Fab Friday Challenge Blog

Check out the Fab blogs of my fellow Fab Friends:

Mindy Backes
Cindy Beach
Brian King
Justin Krieger
Amanda Mertz
Brenda Myers
Marla Reed
Pam Steckman
Jan Tinklenberg

Have a wonderful weekend, Stampy Friends!!
 photo blogsignature_zps8e79d50b.png

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Saw your card at Fab Friday and wanted to let you know that it makes me smile ! It is so different to the others and great, love it !

Amanda Mertz said...

Very cute Wendy! I love the lasso as the square element of the sketch! TFS!

Penny Hanuszak said...

Yee Haw!!! This card brought a smile to my face the moment I saw it and makes me want to buy the stamp set. Adorable! Thanks for sharing and happy Labour Day weekend.

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

What a great card Wendy! This is such a fun set - I love how you brought the elements together in the sketch.